NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy - Massage Route at The Academy Hair & Beauty Ltd
What will the course involve?
The Academy is able to offer an NVQ in beauty therapy. The course will run for one day at The Academy and will last for one year.
The course involves successful completion of the following specialist units:
- Monitor procedures to safety control work operations
- Implement and promote products and services
- Provide body massage
- Provide Indian head massage
- Provide massage using pre – blend aromatherapy oils
- Provide self tanning services
- Provide stone therapy treatment
- Promote financial effectiveness in the salon
What qualifications do I need?
- To be accepted onto this course, you are normally required to have:
- A strong commitment to working in the industry
- NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy
You will be assessed throughout the course by building a portfolio of evidence. To gain the full NVQ all eight units need to be completed.
You can use the NVQ to progress to a NVQ Level 4 or HND courses including university or seek employment in the industry
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Academy Hair & Beauty Ltd directly.