Business – Level 3 BTEC Diploma at Diss High School
The Level 3 BTEC Business is an A Level standard qualification for students wishing to specialise in the world of business. However, there are no exams; you are assessed entirely through challenging and exciting coursework projects.
The BTEC Diploma is equivalent to two A levels. The course is ideal for students considering:
- A degree in Business/Economics/Finance
- A career in accountancy or commerce
- A management role in business
- Running your own business
- Typical lessons include:
- Learning about new business theories
- Researching project work on the internet
- Visits to/by local business
- Designing new promotional material
- Independent work-practical not textbook tasks
You are required to have at least five Cs at GCSE including Maths and English Language at Grade C.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Diss High School directly.