Marketing Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at City College Plymouth
Marketing is a creative industry at the heart of business. It is concerned with the promotion and increased awareness of a brand or product. You may not realise it, but your everyday life is affected by the work of marketers: it is in the adverts you see, the websites you visit. Every time you think of a brand, or slogan, you are responding to marketing activities. Marketing is the foundation of business and essential to commercial success. It is hard to imagine a successful organisation that does not also have a successful marketing strategy!
The Advanced Apprenticeship will include:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma - completed at work with the help of a College assessor
- Level 3 Technical Diploma - completed at College with various tutors
- Functional Skills for maths, English and ICT at level 2 - completed at College
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) - completed at work alongside the NVQ.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) - completed at work/College.
Acceptance on this apprenticeship will be determined through completion of Functional Skill entry assessments at the Work Based Learning and Schools Partnership Department and a vocational assessment carried out by the engineering team at the College. Previous qualifications such as GCSEs will also be taken into consideration when selecting.
Assessment is continuous, both on and off the job.
Upon completion of this course, you may wish to progress to other Media courses at the College, or move directly into employment, where you could benefit from enhanced opportunities.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Plymouth directly.