Plumbing Level 2 Apprenticeship at Train4All Limited
Train4All Academy offer the City & Guilds Level 2 Plumbing qualification for both adult learners and as a full apprenticeship for those who are employed within industry. In partnership with employers, we aim to ensure that all learners undertake quality training both in the workplace and at our Somerton Academy.
This two-year programe will lead to a combined City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma and NVQ. Typical units studied are:
- Carry out safe working practices in building services engineering
- Communicate with others within building services engineering
- Apply environmntal protection measures within building services engineering
- Apply scientific principles within mechanical services engineering
- Site preparation, pipework fabrication techniques for domestic plumbing and heating systems
- Apply domestic hot water system installation and maintenance techniques
- Apply domstic central heating systmes installation and maintenance techniques
- Apply domestic rainwater system installation and maintenance techniques
- Apply domestic above ground drainage system installation and maintenance techniques
- Apply safe working practices in building services engineering working environment
You will attend the centre on a block or day release basis for upto 24 months where you will gain practical and theoretical knowledge. Apprentices will also carry out Functional Skills in Maths, English and IT.
Funding may be available subject to meeting eligibility criteria
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Train4All Limited directly.