Further Mathematics AS/A Level at Helsby High School
Why should I choose Maths?
- Maths is the most popular A Level in the UK and Further Maths is growing every year.
- In 2014 34% of AS Mathematicians at Helsby High School gained grade A, 57% A—B and 83% A—D.
- 75% of AS Level Further Mathematicians gained grades A,100% A-D
- 46% of A Level Mathematicians at Helsby High School gained A*- A, 75% A*- B and 88% A*-C
- 100% of A Level Further Mathematicians gained grades A*-A
Course Overview Further Maths
- AS Further Maths: 3 modules: D1, M1, M2 and FP1 (4 examined)
- A Level Further Maths: 3 more modules—FP2, M3, DE
GCSE grade A in Maths
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Helsby High School directly.
Last updated date: 02 December 2014