Spanish (A Level) at Roundhay School All through education from 4 to 18
- Opportunity to do work experience in country of target language
- Small teaching groups.
- Weekly lesson with Language assistant.
- Language days at Universities, e.g. Cambridge, Manchester and Leeds.
- 1. Social issues and trends
2. Artistic culture
- 4. Works: Literary texts and films
1. Social issues and trends
2. Political and artistic culture
4. Works: Literary texts and films
General Entry Requirements
Students must achieve a minimum of 5 subjects at GCSE grades 4 or above - please see the prospectus for further subject specific entry requirements https://www.roundhayschool.org.uk/sixth-form/
Assessment A Level:
Paper 1: Listening, Reading and Writing 2 hours 30 mins. 40% of A level
Paper 2: Writing 2 hours 30% of A Level
Paper 3: Speaking 21-23 mins 30% of A Level
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Roundhay School All through education from 4 to 18 directly.