Business Administration CG Diploma Level 3 at Cornwall College
This apprenticeship is designed for people who want to train on the job and gain a nationally recognised advanced qualification in Business Administration.
This apprenticeship supports a variety of administration job roles in any industry e.g. executive assistants, secretaries and administration assistants.
This course consists of four mandatory units and between three and six optional units, to give a minimum of 58 credits in total. Delivery will consist of class-based and work based learning. The mandatory units are:
- Manage own performance in a business environment
- Evaluate and Improve own performance in a business environment
- Work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
You then select the optional units to suit your specific job role, which may include:
- Solving business problems
- Document production
- Co-ordinating an event / meetings
- Evaluating and maintain customer service
- Managing information and data
There are no formal entry requirements for this course; however you need to be working in a suitable role within a business environment.
Upon successful completion, you can progress onto any of the Business Skills courses offered at Cornwall College at the same or a higher level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Cornwall College directly.