Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3 Diploma at FNTC Training Ltd
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to support every aspect of teaching and learning in schools.
You will learn how to plan, deliver and evaluate lessons in partnership with the teacher; and how to promote positive behavior and strategies to deal with challenging behaviour. You will develop effective communication skills with students, parents and colleagues. You will also focus on working as part of a team, how to evaluate your practice, and identify areas for development. Other modules will include safeguarding, equality and diversity and teaching and learning strategies.
Teaching Assistants, Learning Support Assistants and Special Educational Needs assistants who are working in a school with children aged 5 – 16. Ideally you need to be employed, however you can undertake this qualification if working on a voluntary basis.
Learners can benefit from:
- Training that is focussed on individual organisational needs
- Learning that is designed to demonstrate employee competence and understanding of works procedures
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification with established progression routes
- Demonstrating a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Progressing in your career or onto further courses of study, for example the Foundation Degree or full teaching qualification
Learners receive one to one support in the workplace from an experienced FNTC Training assessor and can also attend classes and utilise online learning resources at one of our training centres. If on an apprenticeship, learners complete the full apprenticeship framework which can include:
- Maths, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- L3 Diploma
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Delivery models are tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their employer.
Course cost on request. Government funding/grants may be available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.