Maintenance Operations - Intermediate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
As a general construction operative you will be helping and working with a range of qualified trades people. This is a hands-on job role where you will be working on a wide variety of different duties for construction companies, property developers, councils, housing associations or estate agencies.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
- Refurbish and repair properties or road services
- Perform general building work
- Move and handle heavy materials
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with JLES Group, Capita Property and Venture Regan.
Level 2 in Maintenance Operations.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could progress on to an advanced apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.