Hairdressing VRQ Level 3 Diploma at Sirius Academy West
What will I learn?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a live salon environment, gain a Level 3 qualification and also work one day a week in industry.
- All equipment is provided and stored at the academy so students don’t have to carry a heavy kit
- Textbook and uniform are provided free of charge to all students
- There are planned visits to industry events
Within this course some of the units you will study are:
- Monitoring Health and Safety
- Advanced Women’s Cutting
- Advanced Men’s Cutting
- Colouring hair to create a variety of looks
- Colour Correction
- Creative Hairdressing Design Skills
You will need 4 GCSEs or equivalent at grades A*-D including English. It is essential that you have passed the VRQ Level 2 Diploma to secure a place on the course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sirius Academy West directly.