Sport BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at Oakbank School
- Unit 1 – Principles of Anatomy and Physiology in Sport
- Unit 2 – Physiology of Fitness
- Unit 3 – Assessing Risk in Sport
- Unit 7 – Fitness Testing for Sport and Exercise
- Plus 3 additional optional units
5 A*-C at GCSE level or equivalent. Students will benefit if they have been involved in BTEC Sport level 2 or GCSE PE.
60 Credits must be gained from 7 selected units. Assessment will be through coursework only; there are no examinations in this subject.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Oakbank School directly.