Sport - BTEC Level 3 Diploma at Marine Academy
This course extends your knowledge of the sport and leisure industry to prepare you for work at a supervisory or managerial level, or for study at university level. You complete the Sport BTEC diploma at the end of the first year (90 credits) and then continue on to the extended diploma in the second year.
Key themes include:
- Principals of anatomy and physiology in sport
- Psychology and physiology of fitness
- Assessing risk in sport
- Sports coaching
- Fitness training and programming
- Fitness testing for sport and exercise
- Sports nutrition
- Technical and tactical skills in sport
- Organising sports events.
Four GCSEs at grade A* - C including at least a Pass in this subject at Key Stage 4
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Marine Academy directly.