Principles of Business Administration BTEC Level 2 and 3 Certificate at Train for the Future LTD
- Who is the Course for?
- • This qualifications is for all learners aged 16 and above who are capable of reaching the required standards
- • Those looking to reach industry standards in the field of Business Administration
- • Those looking to improve their job prospects in the Business Administration field
This BTEC Level 2 and 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration (Specialist) (QCF)
Course is delivered in the work place.
This is a 17 credit course in business administration, designed to give students the skills needed to deal with the good, bad and unexpected events in their working environment.
Students will learn the principles of responsibility and performance at work and how to evaluate and develop it.
The students will then study how to manage information and produce documents in a business environment.
They will complete the certificate with studies in the principles of providing and maintaining administrative services, and building working relationships with customers.
You could train in roles like an Administrator or Secretary
The QCF/ NVQ offers a wide range of job - specific optional units covering topics such as:
- • Using office equipment
- • Producing documents
- • Storing and retrieving information
- • Handling mail
- • Making and receiving telephone calls
- • Using electronic message systems
- • Providing reception services
- • Meeting and welcoming visitors
- • Using diary systems
- • Researching, organising and reporting data
- • Solving business problems
- • Supporting the organisation and/or the co-ordination of an event
- • Supporting the organisation of business travel or accommodation
• Maintaining and issuing stock items
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Train for the Future LTD directly.