Transition to Work at Tower Hamlets College
This course is designed for students leaving Move On and Introduction to Skills for Work courses who would benefit from attending college part-time alongside other provision. The course is designed for young people who are interested in moving into supported employment, voluntary work or training.
On the course we will work with you to develop your confidence in working with other people, travelling independently and having the skills you need to go to work. The course includes work skills, Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, personal development and trips and visits.
- Develop your confidence in working with other people
- Personal development such as independent travel, work skills, Maths, ICT and English
- This course is designed for students who want to continue at College part time alongside working/ volunteering or other provision
- Voluntary work or supported employment
- Mixed programme of different activities in the local area
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tower Hamlets College directly.