NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care at 5 E Ltd.
This qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, or day services
- Healthcare assistants/support workers in community and primary care environments or acute health environments
- Support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Emerging new types of workers and multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models
ntroduction to Communication in Health, Social Care Introduction to personal development in Health, Social Care Introduction to Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care Introduction to Duty of Care in Health, Social Care Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health, Social Care The role of the Health and Social Care Worker Implement person centred approaches in Health and Social Care Contribute to Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Handle information in Health and Social Care Settings
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact 5 E Ltd. directly.