Beauty Therapy VRQ Level 2 Diploma at City College Plymouth
Take your skills in providing facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, make-up and eye treatments to the next level. You will need to be a good communicator and have excellent customer service skills. You will practice on each other, and the begin working on clients! As well as the practical skills, you will also learn about health and safety and how to promote products and services. Kit and uniform for this course will be provided by the College for all 16-18 year olds. You will need to pay a deposit of £100, which will be refundable on the successful completion of your course.
- Eye treatments
- Health & Safety
- Tanning treatments
All units will be assessed practically and theoretically.
Your individualised study programme will be made up of the following four areas:
- the qualification you are studying
- English and maths
- work experience
- other activities to develop your personal skills e.g. preparing you for employment, training or higher/further education.
You will need to have:
- a level 1 in hairdressing/beauty therapy (introduction/foundation)
- customer service experience
- good personal presentation.
Online exams and coursework.
Level 3 diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques (advanced)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Plymouth directly.