Business - CambridgeTechnical Subsidiary Diploma Level 3 at Marine Academy
On the Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma course you will study core units in:
- The Business Environment
- Business Resources
You will also complete additional units which will include:
- Business Communication - developing your skills and
reviewing the performance of different types of business
- Internet marketing in business - how the internet is used
for marketing and the impact it can have
- Recruitment and selection in business - the complete
recruitment process within a business
- Developing teams in business - understanding the
dynamics of teamwork and motivation
- Development planning for a career in business.
This qualification is assignment based with no
examinations. You can determine and aim for your own
achievement level Pass, Merit, Distinction or Distinction*.
(Plus the Level 3 course also has UCAS points).
Four GCSEs at grade A* - C including at least a Pass in this subject at Key Stage 4
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Marine Academy directly.