Plastering - Intermediate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
If you want a job in construction and you can work with your hands quickly and accurately, this job could be a good choice for you. As a plasterer, you apply different kinds of plaster to internal walls and ceilings so that they are ready for decorating.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
A Plastering Apprentice would be involved in:
- Dry lining, floating and skimming walls and ceilings
- Applying renders to external walls
- Decorative work such as ceiling roses and cornices
Who could you work for?
Our Apprentices have worked for a wide range of plastering companies such as D&L Plastering and Wright Rendering and Plastering.
NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Plastering.
Funding is available for most of our Apprenticeships. Please contact the recruitment team on: 0161 233 2656.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.