ILM Level 3 Management and Leadership Award/Certificate/Diploma at Bradford College
The Leadership and Management Apprenticeship package offers the most comprehensive development route for new and experienced team leaders and supervisors. It combines essential theory with hands-on practical skills and experience. The course will give you a knowledge of the various roles, functions and responsibilities of a team leader and the limits of their authority and accountability. This qualification offers an excellent starting point to the principals and practicalities of team leading.
The course comprises five mandatory Core Units, one Option Unit and a Work-based assignment.
Core Units are:
- Developing Yourself and Others
- Leadership Styles and Behaviours
- Motivating the Team and Individuals
- Planning and Communicating Organisational Objectives
- Dealing With Staff and Performance Issues.
You will choose one Optional Unit from:
- Training and Coaching Your Work Team
- Planning and Managing Projects
- Managing Health & Safety at Work
- Networking and Influencing Others
- Selection and Recruitment of Staff
- Ensure Compliance With Legal, Regulatory, Ethical and Social Requirements
- Prepare for Support Quality Audits
- Delegation and Empowerment of the Team.
The work-based assignment will be your choice of either Decision Making or Customer Service.
This course is delivered wholly in the workplace on a one-to-one basis at a time to suit your business needs and you therefore need to be in suitable employment. Visits take place every two to three weeks and last from an hour and a half to two hours.
For further information please visit our website or contact our admissions department on 01274 433333.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.