Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food and Beverage Service at First College Lincs
To achieve the full qualification candidates must attain a minimum of 37 credits in total.
This comprises of:
- All the mandatory units (15 credits)
- A minimum of 3 credits from Section A
- A minimum of 3 credits from Section B
- The remaining 16 credits can come from either Section A,B or C
A few examples of the mandatory units are:
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Work effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Maintain food safety when storing, holding and serving food
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact First College Lincs directly.