Automotive Vehicle Maintenance and Repair - Level 3 at South Devon College
This advanced apprenticeship in Automotive Vehicle Maintenance and Repair builds upon the knowledge and experience developed during the intermediate apprenticeship. During this apprenticeship you will learn how to diagnose and rectify automotive faults, and will successfully achieve the full apprenticeship framework within twelve months. Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you will be able to continue to work in the industry as a vehicle technician, progress onto a Level 4 Master Technician Award or take the MOT tester qualification.
What will I learn?
- Health and safety
- Supporting job roles within an organisation
- Identifying customer service needs
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults: auxiliary electrical unit/component faults
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults: engine units and components
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults: vehicle chassis units and components
- You will be required to have achieved Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to have achieved English at Level 1
- You must have completed an appropriate vocational qualification at Level 2
- You will be required to carry out an aptitude test
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.