Art & Design: Fine Art at Outwood Academy Valley
You will stidy OCR Art and Design - Fine Art. Students have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of media including- Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Ceramics, Printmaking, Photography, Digital Media and Textiles. What will I learn? * Painting, Drawing,
Printmaking and 3D Studies.
* Recording in a wide range of materials and techniques.
* Exploring visual language.
* Researching and developing resources.
* Exploring personal responses to given and own themes.
* Creative use of visual media such as photography and Photoshop.
* Contextual work from contemporary and historical sources.
As a guide, the minimum entry requirement is 5A*-C grades at GCSE or equivalent.
Grade C or above in Art. BTEC Merit grade or above in Art. An equivalent grade in a DT or Expressive arts subject may be appropriate.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Outwood Academy Valley directly.