Creative Media Production UAL Level 1 Diploma at Doncaster College
This one year course is designed to give you an introduction to the skills and technologies you will encounter in the Interactive Media Industry. You will study a variety of topics such as video production, web page creation and photographic processes and techniques.
- Interactive Media Production
- Video Production, processes and Techniques
- Editing Audio and Video for Interactive Media Products
- Web Page Concepts and Creation
- Animation Processes and Techniques
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course, but students are expected to demonstrate their interests in media and art through the presentation of a portfolio of work.
- Prospective students may be set work in order to assess their suitability.
Each project will involve a range of work including blogging, Facebook, Twitter and other social media, offering students the opportunity to utilise current industry standard skills and techniques.
The course is assessed continuously with critiques at the end of each project; regular tutorials with feedback will ensure that you are well supported in your study.
Students can progress to level 2 qualifications such as, Interactive Media Level 2, Art and Design Level 2 Diploma.
Opportunities exist to enter the Creative Industries at a Junior Level but further study would be recommended to achieve employment in many job roles including product designer, artistic director, graphic designer, photographer and fashion technologist.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Doncaster College directly.