Business and Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 at Millennium Academy Ltd
This framework is designed to meet the skills needs of employers by attracting new talent into a career in Business & Administration and help to up skill the workforce to replace those who leave or retire. Intermediate apprentices will work in roles such as administrators, office juniors, receptionists, medical receptionists, junior legal secretaries or junior medical secretaries and can advance into roles such as administration executives/officers, administration team leaders, personal assistants or secretaries, including legal or medical secretaries. Higher apprentices will work in roles such as office managers, administration team leaders, personal assistants or business development executives.
- Employment, for a minimum of 30 hours per week, with training in both the workplace and at College.
- Apprentices must be in receipt of at least the minimum wage for apprentices, pro rata for part-time learners.
- Attendance at College on a regular basis, usually a day or block release pattern. You will work towards a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ Certificate); Key Skills; Employer Rights & Responsibilities; and a Technical Certificate.
- Qualifications that you have already gained may contribute towards some of the Apprenticeship components.
No formal qualifications are required; however it is recommended that candidates have Basic Skills at level 1
- Assessment will involve various exams and portfolio build-up. This will take place both at College and in the workplace.
- Assessment of Key Skills/Functional Skills will consist of gathering a portfolio of evidence and a test.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Millennium Academy Ltd directly.