Electrical Installation and Electrical Maintenance Apprenticeship Level 3 at City College Coventry
Advanced level apprenticeship in electrical installations and maintenance, aim to deliver the skills and knowledge required to become a fully qualified electrician.
This course will develop your skills and knowledge allowing you to apply your chosen trade within the building industry, taking into account and applying relevant legislations and regulations.
- Complete the installation inspection
- Testing, and commissioning of electrical systems
- Devices, appliances and equipment in domestic
- Leisure and agriculture buildings
- Structures and environments
- Maintaining, servicing and repairing electrical and electronic systems in commercial, leisure, industrial and agricultural buildings
- Structures and the environment. This may include office blocks, leisure complexes, shopping centres or automated production systems.
You need to be employed in a relevant role to join an Apprenticeship programme plus:
4 GCSEs Grade C or above, including English & maths
or a relevant Level 2 qualification at Merit Level combined with GCSE/Level 2 English & maths
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.