ICT Level 3 Cambridge Technical Diploma at Gosford Hill School
Cambridge Technicals are designed to give students the opportunity to demonstrate and develop the practical application of knowledge and understanding in the areas of work that appeal to them. The Cambridge Technical qualification offers learners the opportunity for a programme of study to:
- prepare for further learning or training
- develop essential knowledge, transferable skills and personal skills in a subject area that interests them, with the aim of enhancing their employability
- move into different areas of employment
- achieve a nationally recognised vocational qualification
- Communication and employability skills for IT
- Information systems
- Developing computer games
- Website production
- Spreadsheet modelling
- Developing programming solutions
GCSE grade C in ICT or equivalent.
All units are assessed though course work.
Employment, Further Education, such as a higher-level qualification at school or college or Higher Education, such as a degree course at university.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gosford Hill School directly.