Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship at Rathbone Training
These apprenticeship can be the starting point for anyone who wants to work in the motor vehicle industry and in many cases this is the starting point to gain qualified vehicle technician status.
You can go on to work for a wide range of businesses from small independent garages to large manufacturer dealerships.
We will support you in finding an employer if you want to move into this area
You’ll learn on the job from experienced work colleagues and tutors.
If you’re aged 16-24 you can join. You don’t need any formal qualifications, but you will need to take basic skills assessment if you don’t have GCSEs in English and Maths.
- Knowledge and competence learning is delivered in the workplace
- Tests are undertaken in the workplace
- E-portfolio access for all learners, with additional resources to facilitate independent learning
- You’ll be paid the current hourly rate for apprentices as a minimum.
- You’ll also get a minimum of four weeks paid leave for your holidays, just like other employees.
- Get an NUS card for loads of discounts
- You can continue on a higher-level programme or go straight into employment.
- This apprenticeship can lead to a job as a fast fit technician doing routine maintenance, removal and replacement of vehicle components. At Level 3 you will be a fully qualified vehicle technician and will be able to carry out MOT’s.
Apply now to secure your place today!
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rathbone Training directly.