Retail Management and Visual Merchandising Apprenticeship Level 3 at City College Coventry
This Apprenticeship is designed for people who care about how things look. It will give you experience of arranging store displays and using your creative flair to arrange products in a visually appealing way.
You’ll usually work in stores’ fashion and homeware departments. Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Designing product displays and floor plans, or following plans from head office
- Drawing designs and plans by hand or computer
- Using space and lighting creatively
- Sourcing materials like models, props, signs and equipment
- Arranging displays and dressing dummies
- Teaching sales staff how to display goods
- Producing brand guidelines so all stores have the same look and feel
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.