Public Services BTEC LEVEL 1 Diploma FT at Central Bedfordshire College
The aims of all qualifications in the BTEC First suite in Public Services are to:
- inspire and enthuse learners to consider a career in the public services sector give learners the opportunity to gain a broad knowledge and understanding of,and develop skills in, the public services sector
- support progression into specialised Level 3 qualifications in public services, or progression into an Apprenticeship
- give learners the potential opportunity, in due course, to enter employment within a wide range of job roles.
The additional aims of the BTEC First Diploma in Public Services are to:
- allow learners to further specialise by including units requiring 60 guided learning hours of study
- provide opportunities for the development of transferable skills related to study and vocational application that provide a platform for success both within public services and elsewhere.
An enthusiastic approach and interest in finding out about Public Services. A good standard of Literacy and Numeracy is required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central Bedfordshire College directly.