Customer Service Level 2 Certificate at FNTC Training Ltd
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to work in a customer service environment.
At level 2 you will learn the importance of customer service, communicating effectively and ensuring customer safety and security. You will also learn how to give a positive impression of yourself and your organisation, how to be customer focussed, give a good service, resolve customer problems and deal with difficult situations.
This qualification is suitable for anyone working in a customer service environment. We recognise that employment in the customer service sector involves a diverse range of functions, tasks and activities that are constantly changing and developing. Anyone working with customers in any work environment can benefit from this qualification.
Learners can benefit from:
- Developing the skills needed to provide excellent customer service
- Gain training that is focussed on individual organisational needs
- Learning that is focussed on employee competence and understanding of works procedures
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification with established progression routes
- Demonstrating a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Progressing in your career
Learners receive one to one support in the workplace from an experienced FNTC Training assessor and can also attend classes and utilise online learning resources at one of our training centres. If on an apprenticeship, learners complete the full apprenticeship framework which can include:
- Maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- L2/3 NVQ
- L2/3 Certificate
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Delivery models are tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their employer.
Course cost on request. Government funding/grants may be available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.