Health & Social Care (Adults) Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship at Carshalton College
This qualiﬁcation develops the knowledge and skills needed when working in a senior role with adults in health and social care environments.
- Edexcel Level 3 Apprenticeship Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England QCF
- Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care QCF
- Edexcel Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People’s Settings
- GCSE English C or Functional Skill Level 2
- GCSE Maths C or Functional Skill Level 2
- PLTS (Achieved and evidenced)
The Diploma requires 58 credits.
You should be at least 16 years old, however some units will be difficult to choose if under 18 years.
You will need GCSE English at grade C-D or Functional Skill Level 1 (Diagnostic assessments to be carried out at interview) in addition to GCSE Maths C or D or Functional Skill Level 1(Diagnostic assessments to be carried out at interview).
You would also need to be employed in a Health & Social Care setting for at least 30 hours per week.
You will be assessed by your tutor or assessor using a range of methods. This could include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence and written assignments.
Fees are not normally paid for 16-18 year olds.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Carshalton College directly.