Business 2 Year Programme L3 Diploma at North Lindsey College
This programme of study is delivered over two academic years and is equivalent to 2 A Levels. It comprises of 12 units of study covering a range of business units. This course usually combines with an A level subject. It is also a progression route for students who have completed a Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Business.
12 units of study are to be completed over the two year period.
- Diploma units may include:
- The Business Environment
- Business Resources
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communications
- Business Accounting
- Health & Safety
- Aspects of Employment Law
- Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and Selection in Business
- Business Ethics
- Website Design Strategy
- Students who have completed the Subsidiary Diploma in Business will have achieved 6 of the required 12 units.
- Students who do not have a GCSE grade C or above in English and /or Maths will be required to study these subjects as part of their programme of study.
- 5 GCSEs at Grade A*-C including English and Maths
- or Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Business, where personal targets have been met
- or Level 2 Diploma, where personal targets have been met
- A satisfactory reference
This is an assignment-based programme. Units will be graded pass, merit or distinction and will be met through vocational tasks including written assignments and presentations. You will be internally assessed and may be required to submit your work to an external verifier. English, Maths and A Level programmes will have formal exams.
Students may progress further into employment or Higher Education in the fields of business, marketing, human resources and other related areas. Some students may wish to apply for an apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North Lindsey College directly.