Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 at Anderson Stockley Accredited Training
The Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration provides the learner with the opportunity to develop their understanding of skills in a broad range of administrative activities such as information management, event co-ordination and implementing procedures and systems.
With the flexible structure and diverse set of optional units these Apprenticeships enable the learner to gain essential business skills such as decision-making and resource and project management, thus meeting the needs of employers from all types of organisations and industries.
The above qualification consists of:
- NVQ Diploma in Business Administration Level 3
- Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
To achieve the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration, learners must achieve 40 credits from a set of units including in the Mandatory units listed below:
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- Manage own performance in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
- Working in a business environment
To achieve the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration, learners must achieve 17 credits from the four Mandatory units listed below, plus approximately 2 optional units:
- Principles of personal responsibilities and how to develop and evaluate own performance at work
- Principles of managing information and producing documents in a business environment
- Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
- Principles of providing and maintaining administrative services
Learners will complete one assignment for each of the unit’s required. The learner’s assessor will guide them through the underpinning knowledge needed. The learners will also be observed in the workplace by their assessor and complete case studies, short answer questions and personal statements.
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Team Leading
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 4 QCF Qualification relevant to the learners job role
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Anderson Stockley Accredited Training directly.