Emergency First Aid at Work at Aurelia Training Limited
Next course running on the 8th October! Book Now!
We are a HSE and Worksafe Training Systems approved centre. This course has been designed to meet The Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 standards.
The course covers;
• Understand the role of the first aider, including use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions
• Understand the importance of basic hygiene in first-aid procedures
• Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
• Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure
• Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding and/or in shock
• Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
• Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
Training is delivered through an interactive 1 day course delivered on site at your place of work for groups of 8 or more or for smaller groups, through local venues in Coventry and South Birmingham.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aurelia Training Limited directly.