Chemistry A Level at Highlands School
The course covers all 3 parts of chemistry; inorganic, physical and organic.
3 units at AS Level, including:
- Unit 1 Foundation chemistry
- Unit 2 Chemistry in action
- Unit 3 Practical skills
3 units at A2, including:
- Unit 4 Kinetics, Equilibria and Organic Chemistry
- Unit 5 Energetics, Redox and Inorganic Chemistry
- Unit 6 Practical skills
Grade B or better in GCSE Additional Science or Chemistry
All Units are externally assessed. Unit 3 & 6 are based on an assessed practical.
- A degree course such as Chemistry, Pharmacy, Medicine, Medical Science
- Careers such as Chemical Engineering, Veterinary Science, Quality control, Polymer Engineering and related programmes
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Highlands School directly.