Fitness Instructing - Health Fitness and Exercise Instruction Level 2 at Blackburn College
This qualification is aimed for those aspiring to work as a fitness instructor or working towards the next step as a personal trainer.
- Anatomy in exercise and fitness
- Conducting personal exercise programs.
- Being a fitness instructor
- Working in the fitness industry
- Carrying out exercise sessions
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyles
- A keen interest in the Gym and the Fitness Industry.
- Level 1 Award in Physical Activity or equivalent
Exams, Learner assessment Records and Practical Assessments
- Progression onto L3 Personal Training and Instruction
- Qualified Fitness Instructor
- Exercise practitioner
- Health and Fitness Advisor
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Blackburn College directly.