Business L3 Subsidiary Diploma at North Lindsey College
This programme of study is delivered over one academic year. It is the equivalent of one A Level and comprises of six units. There is the opportunity to study AS/A Level subjects alongside it. It covers a range of business related subjects.
6 units of study are to be completed in one year.
- Mandatory Units:
- The Business Environment
- Business Resources
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communications
- Optional Units (Two units from the list below to be selected to fit with the learner's timetable):
- Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Recruitment and Selection
- Business Accounting
- Business Ethics
- Web Design Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Aspects of Employment Law
- Students who do not possess GCSE grade C or above in English and /or Maths will be required to study these subjects as part of their programme of study.
- 4 GCSEs at grade A*-C including English and Maths
- Successful completion of a Level 2 Diploma meeting your personal targets
- A good reference
This is an assignment-based programme. Units will be graded pass, merit or distinction and will be met through vocational tasks including written assignments and presentations. You will be internally assessed and may be required to submit your work to an external verifier. English and Maths will have formal exams.
On successful completion of the Subsidiary Diploma learners may progress onto the Level 3 Diploma in Business . Some students may wish to apply for an apprenticeship and some may be eligible to apply to Higher Education.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North Lindsey College directly.