IT Users BTEC Level 1 Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
This course is suitable if you have little knowledge or skills in IT or computing. It will introduce you to how IT is used in the real world. You will also have classroom sessions to help build your general knowledge and Maths & English skills.
- Above national average results
- Very supportive and friendly staff
- Work experience element within the course
- Easy progression to Level 2,3 and higher education
- Opportunity for national trips
You will need 4 GCSEs at grade D-G
Assessments vary for each module containing a variety; written portfolio, case studies, presentation and poster work. Assessments are on-going throughout the year
You can progress to the BTEC Level 2 First Extended Certificate
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.