Beauty Therapy C&G Level 3 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Promoting products and services to clients in a salon
- Body massage
- Facial and body electrotherapy treatments
- Indian head massage
- Applying individual permanent lashes
- Intimate waxing for female clients
- Camouflage makeup
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Working with colleagues within beauty related industries
- Health and safety practice in the salon
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 2 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have a Beauty Therapy Level 2 qualification or relevant industry experience. You will be asked to take a trade test when you come for your interview.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.