Hairdressing Level 3 at Wiltshire College
Develop existing skills and offer new ideas and techniques with which to inspire and encourage artistic flair.
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote additional services or products to clients
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Colour hair using a variety of techniques
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Creatively dress long hair
- Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
Hairdressing NVQ Level 2. Acceptance onto this course will also be subject to an interview followed by a written and practical task. Competition work and work experience is an essential course requirement.
- a hairdressing stylist
- a salon Manager
- a technician for a major company
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wiltshire College directly.