Barbering Level 2 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
The Level 2 Diploma in Barbering is a job ready qualification providing general skills and knowledge that employers expect.
- Principles and practices of hairdressing and barbering services
- Shampoo & condition and treat the hair & scalp
- Promote products & services to clients in a Salon & display stock
- Salon Reception duties & responsibilities
- Cut and finish men's hair
- Cut facial hair using basic techniques
Literacy and numeracy are an integral part of this course
• 4 GCSEs (grade 3-9) or equivalent qualifications - such as a level 1, a grade 4 or above in English would be an advantage
If you do not meet the entry requirement we will advise you on an alternative programme to suit your individual study needs.
A range of assessment methods will be undertaken during the programme and you will be expected to work in a commercially acceptable timescale and on paying clients in our commercial salons.
In addition to timetabled classes there is provision for independent study time. Students will undertake independent learning, investigation and research and bring this to present and share in subsequent classes.
Practical Assessment & Client Availability
Whilst the College does have regular paying clients you should be aware that you may be required to provide your own clients for assessment.
Full or Part Time Barbering Level 3
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.