Travel & Tourism BTEC Level 2 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- The UK travel and tourism sector
- Customer service in travel and tourism
- Understanding the nature and effects of world travel
- Development of the UK travel and tourism sector
- Customer service skills in travel and tourism
- UK tourism destinations
- Holiday planning
- Preparing for employment and employability skills in travel and tourism
- Airports and airlines
- Hospitality operations in travel and tourism
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 1 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at D grade or above, or an equivalent vocational qualification at Level 1, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 2.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.