Sport - Level 2 Diploma at Easton & Otley College
This course is designed to provide a foundation in a broad range of skills required to work within the sports industry. Students will investigate a range of areas within sport and learn skills required to undertake employment within the sports industry.
- Fitness testing and training
- Sports Injury
- Anatomy and physiology
- Planning and leading a sport activity
- Nutrition for a sports performer
- Sport and leisure facility operation
- Practical Sport
- Psychology for a sports performer
- Lifestyle for a sports performer
- Exercise and fitness instruction
- 4 GCSEs at Grades D-G (English Language at Grade D)
- or NVQ Level plus 2 GCSEs Grade D-G
- or Level 1 Qualification (DVS/ NPTC) plus 2 Level 1 Functional Skills.
Assessment is by means of assignments and the building of a portfolio of evidence.
Normally dependent on the outcome/profile of Grades achieved, routes could be:
- Extended Diploma
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.