ICCD Industry Certified CAD for Jewellery Level 3 Diploma at British Academy of Jewellery
We have been at the forefront of CAD tuition for jewellery for over 10 years now and no one else in the UK is able to offer you this technically intensive qualification in the way that we deliver it.
This fantastic technical course is for those already able to make jewellery at the bench. Covering a vast array of skills on a module-by-module basis this course has 7 modules, which build up step-by-step your ability, understanding and skills in jewellery design and manufacture using computers. Whether you already have some CAD skills or none at all, whether you are a progressing student or a trade professional, this course is designed to set the benchmark of CAD skills.
- Keeping safe and maintaining the workshop and machinery
- Producing jewellery or silverware from detailed drawings and specifications
- Design jewellery using Computer Aided Design, including precision modelling
- Use CAD software for editing existing models
- Present CAD models using rendering
- Create physical objects from CAD models using CAM technology
- Produce jewellery using wax casting
- Understand and apply concepts of metallurgy to jewellery
- New manufacturing technologies
- Student Work Gallery
You must already hold one of our Level 2 qualifications in Jewellery Manufacture or an equivalent or be able to prove that you are competent at making jewellery by hand currently. During your one to one interview you will meet our staff and can ask any questions in order to decide whether this is right for you.
16-18 Year olds - No Tuition Fees/ £180 Tools and materials Fee
Co-Funded Fully Funded - Tuition Fees £839/ £180 Tools and materials Fee
International - £TBC/ £180 Tools and materials Fee
Progress onto a Level 4 course
Get a job in CAD/CAM
Become self employed or start a business
This Course runs throughout the year.
Upcoming Start Dates
please contact us for more start dates.
This course is part of our ICCD/CAD group of courses. You may also be interested in LEVEL 4 or our FAST TRACK ICCD Courses.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.