Customer Service BTEC Level 2 and 3 Certificate at Train for the Future LTD
Who the is course for
• This qualification is for all learners aged 16 and above who are capable of reaching the required standards
• Those looking to reach industry standards in the field of Customer Services based
• Those looking to improve their jobs prospects in a Customer Service role at present
This course provides both the Apprentice and the Company with strong advantages in today's competitive
market and current economic climate.
In today's society customers have expectation of high service levels and customer loyalty is becoming harder to secure.
Apprentices who have undertaken specific training in Customer Service skills, whether dealing with customers face to face, over the phone or to other internal colleagues, can help to provide a competitive edge to a business needs.
You could train in the role like
• Shop assistant
• Call Centre
• Hotel Worker
• Customer Service Provider
The QCF/NVQ offers a range of job-specific optional units covering topics such as
• Communicate using customer service language
• Follow the rules to deliver customer service
• Maintain a positive and customer friendly attitude
• Communicate effectively with customers
• Process information about customers
• Organise the promotion of additional services
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Train for the Future LTD directly.