Sport & Exercise Sciences BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma at Harlow College
This course is ideal if you are interested in the sport and leisure industry and enjoy sport and physical activity with an opportunity of specialising in sports at university.
- Anatomy for sport and exercise
- Sport and exercise physiology
- Sport and exercise psychology
- Research project in sport and exercise sciences
- Fitness testing for sport and exercise
- Fitness training and programming
- Instructing physical activity and exercise
- Sports coaching
- Sport nutrition
4 GCSEs grades A*-C. Or a Merit at a relevant Level 2 Diploma.
Practical assessment and written coursework.
Paper, pens, a folder, memory stick, A4 lined note pad, A4 lever arch file. There will be a contribution to pay in both years to cover various costs of kit and trips.
Higher education to specialise in an area of sport or employment in the following areas: sports coaching, fitness instruction, sports development, leisure/sports assistant.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.