Sports Academy - Cricket at Bolton Sixth Form College
Sports Academies offer students a fantastic opportunity to excel in sports where they already have a very high level of skill.
Benfits of attending the Sports Academies:
- Individualised high quality coaching delivered by our specialist coaches
- Access to a sports rehabilitator and therapist
- Full Academy training kit
- Compete in National Academy Leagues and British Colleges framework
- Opportunities to acquire coaching and officiating qualifications
Training Sessions, Venues and Facilities:
- Cricket training takes place at Bolton Indians
Academy Sessions Include:
- Speed and agility
- Skill development
- Performance techniques
- Video analysis
- Diet and nutrition
- Etiquette and conduct
Once you have attended admission interview and you have a conditional place, you will then be invited to attend trials in April and May 2018. References should also be submitted from relevant sports teachers at your school or your sports coach.
No course fees are applicable for 16-18 year old learners who meet funding regulations.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bolton Sixth Form College directly.