Women’s Hairdressing NVQ Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
You will work in our well-equipped salon, where you will learn all aspects and skills required to work as a junior stylist. You will work on clients doing cuts, colours, perms and all areas of finishing and styling hair.
- Highly qualified professional staff
- Opportunity to experience a realistic working environment with professional supervision
- Opportunity for work experience with local salons and possibly gain an apprenticeship from it
- Opportunity to enter competitions
- Gain high quality customer service skills
You will need to have completed the Diploma in Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector course or have at least 4 GCSEs at grade D or above including Maths & English.
Assessed by completion of continual practical assessments, oral questions, assignments, and on-line external tests. Each module will be graded Pass, Merit or Distinction. This course will also include a work placement.
You can progress to the VRQ Advanced Diploma in Women’s Hairdressing course or an apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.