Business Studies at All Saints School
The course looks at how businesses function and covers areas which include:
* Human resource management
* Business environment.
Reasons why students study Business Studies AS/’A’ level:
* The course is 100% exam based with modules in June of each year. 2 of the 4 modules are based on pre-issued case study material.
* The course combines well with and compliments all other courses.
* Entering competitions, visits to businesses and from speakers give students a real life insight into the subject.
* This course provides many opportunities to develop communication, ICT and Numeracy skills.
GCSE Average Grade Score of 40 or more
For further details on entry requirements and to calculate your GCSE Score, please click here
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact All Saints School directly.