Creative Media Production BTEC Level 2 Diploma at South Tyneside College
Great if you've an interest in exploring practical media production. In addition to an overview of the media industry, there are four skills units which explore practical aspects of creative media production.
- Unit 1: Research for Creative Media Production
- Unit 2: Communication Techniques for Creative Media Production
- Unit 3: The Creative Media Sector
- Unit 4: Media Audiences and Product
- Unit 5: Video Production
- Unit 6: Audio Production
- Unit 14: Deconstructing Computer Game
- Unit 21: Creative Media Production Project
Interview with Media team.
Units are assessed throughout the course and both internally and externally moderated.
This course is an ideal route in to a related Level 3 course, where learners can choose a more specialist route e.g. Games Industry or Journalism.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Tyneside College directly.